- The imbenge-dreamhouse is a house of communication built from
discarded telephone wire.
- The inter-cultural global project is planned with artists from
Europe and South Africa.
- The telephone wires come from the Royal Residence of
- The imbenge-dreamhouse is a nomadic "travelling house" designed
to be exhibited at different sites worldwide
- Based on Zulu telephone wire art, the imbenge-dreamhouse
combines old cultural traditions with new modern technology.
- The imbenge-dreamhouse is a fusion of high and low-tech
- Combining the new technologies like LEDs, computer-based
inter-active installations and animations, the imbenge-dreamhouse
is a window to a future of new global communication.